Stratford After Dark features fun for the whole family including trick-or-treating, seasonal crafts, fortune telling, face painting, and more! Join us for hayrides around the Oval, enjoy cider and ginger cookies in the Visitor Center, or stop by the bonfire to roast the perfect marshmallow. Family-friendly costumes are welcome! (Please see below for our costume guidelines)
Ghost tours will be offered through the Great House with flashlights lighting the way! During the tour, your guide will share stories or haunted happenings within the walls of Stratford Hall.
To secure your spot on a ghost tour we recommend pre-registering as tours fill up fast! Click the link below to sign up today. Ghost Tours begin at 6pm. Ghost tours are included in the price of admission.
Don’t forget your container to carry your candy!
Adults (ages 12 and up) – $15
Children (ages 6-11) – $10
Children (5 and under)- Free
To register, contact Alex Withers at 804.493.1979 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ghost Tour Sign Up
Stratford Hall has specific costume guidelines for Stratford After Dark. Before brewing up ideas for this year’s disguise, please take a moment to review our rules and regulations:
- Costumes must be family-friendly and may not be obstructive, offensive, objectionable or violent.
- Costumes may not contain any weapons or articles that resemble or could easily be mistaken for an actual weapon.
- Costumes may not contain sharp objects, pointed objects or materials that may accidentally strike another guest.
- Layered costumes or costume props that surround the entire body are strongly discouraged.
- Costumes may not reach or drag on the ground (e.g., full-length witch costume)
For Guests Ages 16 and Under
- Costumes and masks may be worn, as long the mask does not cover the entire face and eyes are visible.
For Guests Ages 17 and Older
- Themed T-shirts, blouses, sweatshirts and hats are acceptable.
- Acceptable accessories include: transparent wings, plastic light sabers, toy swords and tutus.
- Masks of any kind may not be worn, except for medical purposes.
Guests who do not adhere to these guidelines may be refused entry into, and/or removed from, the event, unless his or her costume can be modified to meet the above standards. While we encourage creativity, we also value safety and good judgment. The above costume guidelines apply throughout the duration of Stratford After Dark. Please note: all rules, regulations and guidelines are subject to change without notice
Questions? Contact Event Coordinator, Alex Withers: email@example.com or call 804-493-1979.