- Réveillon at Stratford Hall (11/13/2014) - Reserve your spot now for the Inn at Stratford Hall's Réveillon New Year's Eve celebration...a party that lasts and lasts! Around the world, a "Réveillon" is a long dinner or party held in the evening over the Holidays. The Inn at Stratford Hall has prepared a memorable celebration and dinner for New Year's Eve.
- Winter Birding with Andrew Dolby (12/1/2014) - Join Dr. Andrew Dolby from 9 a.m. to noon on Saturday, January 10, 2015, in the duPont Library for a talk on winter birding, followed by a birdwalk on the Stratford grounds. $15 adults, $10 children 13 & under, FREE to FOS cardholders.
- Robert E. Lee Birthday Celebration (12/1/2014) - Robert E. Lee Birthday Celebration on Saturday, January 17, 2015, is FREE to the public. Visit the HistoryMobile, tour the Great House where Lee was born, and more. Hours 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Events & Programs
Generations of Courage
- Visitor Center project (3/19/2009) - As some of you may know, we are embarking on a comprehensive campaign. One piece of this campaign involves redoing our current visitor center (and building on to it) to make it more visitor-friendly. Building a new visitor center is a daunting task, and we’re beginning to visit area historic sites to get ideas and […]
- The Answers Seem to Raise More Questions (3/23/2009) - This is my first post to provide an update on our Northwest Stair Restoration Project. We are currently trying to wrap up the architectural investigations within the two spaces that make up this passage. There are a few questions that still need answers before we can start the construction drawings and restoration. This has been […]
Plan Your Visit
Welcome to Stratford Hall
Hours of Operation: Open daily in December except for Dec. 24, 25 and 31. Admission gate open 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Great House tours on the hour, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Gift Shop open 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. Dining Room open 11 a.m. to 3 p.m.