Stratford Hall Update in Response to COVID-19
In support of efforts to limit the spread of the COVID-19 virus, and in conjunction with directives from national and state governmental and public health officials, the temporary closure of Stratford Hall is being extended through April 30. The grounds and facilities will remain closed during this time and all public and private events are postponed or canceled.
We will continue to support our mission of educating and inspiring people about Virginia’s and America’s past through our social media channels. Please continue to connect with us.
Postponed or Canceled Stratford Hall Events:
- March 14: Leading Ladies: The Material Culture of the Lee Women of Stratford Hall
- March 21: Spring at Stratford Hall
- April 4: Hands On History & Science Day
- April 11: Easter Egg Hunt
- April 25: Annual Stratford Hall Oyster & Auction (postponed tentatively for Sunday, October 25)
- May 16: Beer & Blacksmithing (postponed for 2021, date to be determined)
We will update the website and social media with the latest information on operating conditions and appreciate your understanding and patience during this challenging time.
Questions? Email email@example.com for more information.