Welcome to the Press Room at Stratford Hall. The Robert E. Lee Memorial Association provides the following useful news and background information about Stratford Hall and welcomes all media inquiries.
Read about Stratford Hall as featured in the New York Times:
- Press Releases - The press release page allows you to review Stratford Hall’s most recent and archived press releases on events, programs and Association news.
- Request an E-Newsletter
- Newsletters - The most current issue of Stratford Hall’s quarterly newsletter, as well as previous issues, can be found in this section.
- Annual Reports – The most current issue of Stratford Hall’s Annual Report, as well as previous Annual Reports, can be found in this section.
- Photo Library – On this page you will find sample images available to the media for reproduction. Members of the media interested in these or other Stratford Hall images should contact the Public Relations department at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Press Kit – Information available here includes background information and most frequently asked questions.
Media and Photography Requests
Commercial onsite photography requires a $200.00 fee in advance of the shoot. Please contact the Director of Marketing & Public Relations to get approval and to schedule your shoot. Submission of forms does not imply approval.
Requests for interviews with staff, location photography or filming should be directed to:
Jim Schepmoes, Director, Marketing and Public Relations
483 Great House Road, Stratford, VA 22558-0001