Attending conferences is an important part of museum work. They are a chance to attend sessions on a variety of topics, network with museum employees from across the country, and speak to companies that provide services to museums. If you have been following this blog, you know how may projects we have in the works. Hearing about the successes (and failures) at other sites is an integral part of the process.
- Interpreting Divergent Voices and Challenging Narratives
- Using Social Media to Engage Audiences in Museums and History Organizations
- Inspiring the Next Generation: Adding Value and Outreach to Museum Education Programs
- Programming for Pivotal Moments in History
- Remember the Ladies: Commemorating Women’s Sacrifices, Achievements, and Rights
- Beyond Numbers: What Does Success Look Like?
I am out of the office for a couple days, but that does not mean the work stops. Check out my temporary office. Technology makes working remotely much easier!