- This event has passed.
Father’s Day Brunch
June 21, 2015 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm$5 – $35
Plan to join us on June 21, 2015, at The Inn at Stratford Hall for our annual Father’s Day Brunch…a special treat for fathers and the whole family. Give Dad a rest and let us do the cooking!
The menu for Father’s Day Brunch includes:
Cold and salad station
• Smoked Salmon with herb cream cheese and garniture
• Fresh cut vegetables with blue cheese dip
• Assorted cheeses
• Tomato basil vinaigrette; beet salad; coleslaw
• Corn salad; pasta salad; apple salad; 3-bean salad; peas and mushrooms
• Carrots and raisin salad; fresh hard-boiled eggs
• Mixed greens; spinach; green onions; cucumbers and olives
Pasta Station/Show Cooking
• All favorite pasta dishes prepared to order with all fresh ingredients
• Fresh roast prime rib, offered with mushroom and pepper sauce
• Seafood Medley Casserole in bisque sauce
• Chicken stew with peas, pearl onions, mushrooms and carrots
• Roasted glazed Virginia ham with pineapple sauce
• Garlic mashed potatoes with country gravy; Spanish rice with pea pods
• Mixed summer fresh vegetables from local farms
• Assorted muffins; fresh biscuits; assorted dinner rolls
• Apple pie; pecan pie; hot peach cobbler; Double Chocolate Cake; cookies
Please email or telephone Lesley Brooks at 804-493-1966 (or after 5 p.m. Raoul Henriquez at 804-493-1963) to make reservations (required) for the Father’s Day Brunch. The dining room at The Inn at Stratford Hall will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. on Father’s Day. The cost of the brunch is $35 adults, $18 children 6-12, children 5 and under free (does not include tax, gratuity, or house tour ticket). We look forward to seeing you here to celebrate Dad’s special day.