Enjoy fall at Stratford Hall! This popular event features wine tasting from Virginia wineries and Chesapeake Bay and Tidewater oysters. Savor the varied tastes of oysters: on the half shell, steamed and roasted or order steamed shrimp and clams. Enjoy other specialty foods, arts and crafts vendors, children’s arcade, and much more. All activities included in admission price. Tickets available at the gate. For those who have bought tickets online please see Tickets section below for more information. For those interested in eating oysters only, please purchase a non-taster ticket for $10 and then buy oysters of your choosing. Valid I.D. must be presented at ticket booth, so please have ready. The purchase of the Wine and Oyster ticket will include 3 oysters, served on the half shell, from each of the 7 vendors for a total of 21 oysters, as well as wine tasting from the 13 wineries. All online ticket purchasers will not receive a ticket in the mail, your name will be at the ticket gate. No pets are allowed in the festival area. No longer taking vendor applications.
Participating Oyster Growers
General’s Ridge Vineyard and Winery
Glass House Winery
Good Luck Cellars
Oak Crest Vineyards
Rogers Ford Farm Winery
Vault Field Vineyards
Memory Lane Car Club at Stratford 2012
Memory Lane Car Club
The Memory Lane Car Club will be showing over 75 classic cars at the Second Annual Stratford Hall Festival Car Show on Sunday, September 22, from 10:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. Check out the Memory Lane Car Club website for contact information and background of this unique group.
Be sure to enjoy your visit to the festival and the area by staying at Stratford Hall or at one of the following participating B&Bs:
- Wine and Oyster Taster Ticket Purchased at Gate (1-Day) $45 .
- Wine Taster Ticket Purchased at Gate (1-day) $25.
- Non-Taster Ticket (1-Day) $10.
- For those interested in eating oysters only, please purchase a non-taster ticket for $10 and then buy oysters of your choosing.
- The purchase of the Wine and Oyster ticket will include 3 oysters, served on the half shell, from each of the 7 vendors for a total of 21 oysters, as well as wine tasting from the 13 wineries.
- Child Ticket, Non-Taster (Over 6 and Under 13) (1-Day) $5 . Child Ticket (6 and Under) Free.
- Tickets purchased online are good for either day, but not for both.
- Online ticket sales ended on September 19.
- Tickets bought online will not be mailed. They will be under the name ordered at will call.
- If you have bought multiple taster tickets, everyone in the party must present valid I.D. at gate.
- Please have your valid I.D. ready for inspection at the ticket gate.
- No Friends of Stratford (FOS) Discounts for this event.
- Rain or Shine! No Refunds on Tickets.
- Tasters must be 21 or over.
Thanks to our sponsors!